John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This’n That

   So they have gathered the required signatures for the recall of Gov. Walker in Wisconsin.  Let me just say this – what Walker tackled is going to be faced by every governor in this country, some sooner than later, but they all will face the same issues of paying high government salaries + bennies.  So, whether or not they will be successful in their attempt, what is happening there is a forerunner of what’s coming everywhere.

   I do not care who the eventual Republican nominee is; the anal inspection that will be afforded to them will be nothing short of breathtaking.  It will be the dirtiest on record; I see nothing that has convinced me otherwise. Matters not whether or not it is Romney or Newt (and yes, I suspect it will be one of the two), the vitriol will be spewed non-stop.

   Keystone being rejected – happy days are here again.  What a farce; there are no words.  



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home