John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Just Rambling

   Isn’t the media quiet regards the Occupy folks?  Must not be working for them.  Wonder just what took them so long.  Hmmm?

   I have to say I am surprised at the apparent strength of Newt. He would not have been my first choice by any means although I have said for many years he is the smartest man in the room.  He just puts his foot in his mouth often and then has to back pedal.  I just do not know what to make of it; I know only one thing. “WHOEVER” the Republican nominee is, they will get my vote over President Obama.

   I saw a funny tweet this morning I want to share – will have to paraphrase, but it said:  “how do you break up an Occupy rally? You take up a collection.”  Loved it and I am continually amazed at the workings of the human mind(s. 

   I was sickened to watch the video of the 8 year old boy telling Michelle Bachman his Mother was gay and did not need fixing.  The mother is yellow, and it turned my stomach to see her use her child in this situation.  Repulsive.

   I wonder just how many times the public will forgive Alec Baldwin.  Just an observation.  He is the epitome of the elite in this country, e.g., do as I say and not as I do. 

   Beginning to look more and more as if ‘Fast and Furious’ was a major thought out scheme to generate public opinion regards gun control legislation in this country.  But, this scheme was designed by our ‘King’ and savior, so it appears if anything is to be done about it, the congressional hearings will have to pull it out piece by piece.  Very sad. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home