John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This’n That

   If you ‘ever’ had reason to believe Jon Huntsman was wrong to run for the Republican nomination, it has been revealed Michael Moore has selected Huntsman to challenge President Obama as an independent.  What an endorsement.

   I can remember a long time ago writing that racism in this country as deteriorated since President Obama took office.  It now seems the media is beginning to agree.  It is a sad sad commentary to me, because I still remember when The President was in Iowa oh so many months ago.  I remember saying something to the affect; if he can sway the people of Iowa, he can go along way.  The people of Iowa were sold a bill of goods – we can now confirm.

   I’m not sure what to make of Christie of New Jersey – just not sure.  I do like what I’ve seen.  Joy Behar is now asking point blank if America is ready for a fat president.  Can you just imagine if, oh don’t even bother.  The  left always has, and always will be able to get away with things such as Joy said without recrimination.  I ‘do’ know already there are some things about Mr. Christie I do not like, but, considering the alternative?  Elect him!

   DSCN2617

Tis that time of year folks – the leaves are trying to tell us something.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home