John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Various and Sundry Things In The News

   Were you to order a new iPad 2, it now ships within 24 hours. Took a while to catch up, but leave it to Apple to do the impossible.

   Do you want to ‘remove’ yourself from all background check websites?  Might wanna check this site out. http://goo.gl/sNkhc  Can not guarantee the results, but it can’t hurt to check it out.  And, you might want to check the comments below the article.

   The media wants you to believe those wascally Republicans shut down the FAA because they just will not compromise – here then, the rest of the story. http://goo.gl/A5kW0

   In times past, I have written about how I was not a John McCain fan.  After his performance on the floor of the Senate calling Tea Party folks ‘hobbits’, I can say that I am glad he did not get elected.  My respect for McCain has dropped to zero.  He begged those hobbits for their support during his recent campaign. You can have him, I don’t want him.

   We are continually bombarded with ‘Big Oil’ gouging the American people.  Didja ever wonder why they don’t go after someone like Apple?  I mean, Apple has things we want to play with, niceties.  Why don’t these yayhoos ever go after companies like Apple?  Hmmmm????  http://goo.gl/neqGF  I just get sick of oil always being the enemy.  We cannot do without oil… I could do without my iPad, although I wouldn’t be happy.

   Check this article five paragraphs down – I guess I am just stunned.  http://goo.gl/wDwUU  I don’t understand their rationale at all.

   Since President Obama has Executive authority to assassinate American terrorists on foreign soil, I think I will cancel my travel plans outside these shores.  Yes, I am a proud terrorist according to Vice President Joseph Biden… and by the way.  I am a doggone proud terrorist!!!

   I guess I will get my Social Security check this month, but my IRA is taking it in the shorts.  Sigh.  Guess I better git my buying shoes on again. It gets harder and harder the older I get.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home