John Smyzer's Ramblings

Monday, July 25, 2011

Ramblin Down The Road of Life

   Just wondering – do we owe Joe Wilson of SC an apology?  When the Speaker comes out publicly and says he had an agreement with The President and then The President says no, just who do we believe?  One or the other is lying – either The Speaker or The President. Who do ‘you’ believe?

   Every time I see Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner I think of a tax cheat!  Can’t help it. 

   Every time I hear Charlie Rangel lecture Republicans on anything to do with ‘money’, I think of him laying on the beach. and his non reporting of income.  Can’t help it.

   My state’s Senator (Nebraska), who is up for re-election is playing the Social Security card ‘AGAIN’!  Says he will of course vote for cuts, but for no reductions in SSA or Medicare.  Sameo sameo.  Well Senator – “I” get SSA, ‘and’ Medicare, and you Sir are just about totally responsible for Obama Care!  I voted for you in the past; never again will you receive a vote from me on any issue!  In my mind, Obama Care is ‘the’ single most destructive bill to have passed in this countries history. You disgust me with the scare tactics.

   Lest ‘anyone’ forget when listening to the democrats cry for bipartisanship in raising the debt ceiling.  Obama Care was passed without a single GOP vote… not a single vote.  In either chamber! The simple fact is – the GOP would raise the debt ceiling but they have some qualifiers called ‘C U T S’ included.

   When planning for my retirement I included SSA as income.  I always had this simple philosophy.  If “I” don’t get paid, nobody will get paid – this stemmed from my thought that if I did not get paid, that meant the government had defaulted.  The 14 trillion national debt is just the tip.  State retirement packages are some 60 trillion in the hole.  I ‘think’ people are finally beginning to see what we are up against.  I don’t know if he can, but I ‘HOPE’ Boehner can hang tough.  If we default, perhaps we need to.

   Joe, I apologize. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home