John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

This’n That

   I have been listening to the jurors who sat on the Casey Anthony jury – I have listened (they do not show their faces), try and rationalize their decisions (first three counts).  They have not convinced ‘me’ they didn’t have enough evidence, and nothing they say will ever convince me.  Further, can anyone answer this question.  They all talk about how revolted they were regards the thirty-one days.  If this is so, why did they not ‘hang’ the jury… they could have drawn straws - six for and six against, I don’t care which count, and still gotten the job done.  At least Casey would not be getting out this weekend.  As for me?  I hope the jurors have nightmares for their remaining days on this earth.  Literal nightmares is my wish, and yes I do believe in our system.  There are just times when ‘they’ get it wrong… OJ comes to mind.

   The President and his party once again threatening seniors with the delay in dispensing Social Security checks makes me sick.  Does it or does it not mean that what we have always heard for years is that what we paid into SSA was in a lockbox was a lie?  I suspect it was all one big lie.  Just like the Ponzi scheme SSA actually is when all is said and done.  Oh well.

   Anybody know why the Feds don’t just either do away with the debt limit or raise it 100 Trillion all in one fell swoop.  Can you tell me what difference it would make?  Since 1962 the ceiling has been raised seventy + times according to accounts I’ve read.  So tell me, pick a number and let it go.  Doesn’t make any difference anyway.  We will meet Greece, Portugal,  Italy and the rest of Europe down in the pit, and sooner rather than later.  Yup, 100 Trillion sounds about right.  Idiots!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home