John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Sarah

   It is one of the MOST satisfying things “I” have ever witnessed; Sarah Palin wrapping the media around herself, and playing them like a fiddle.  She has figured out what many of us have known for aloooong time.  If you do not play the game the way ‘they’ want it to be played, you are evil. 

   Readers of this epistle know I do not think she is going to run for President; I do think she may in the future.  I still maintain men could not stand to listen to her voice for four years. Ha ha.  Not a big deal, just an observation.

   I do know this much!  You cannot name even one candidate in either party who does not envy the crowds Sarah can draw.  She has something folks, deny it all you want. Right now I am just enjoying this tour she’s on.  The media is having a COW!!! Too funny.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home