John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rambling Thoughts

   For anyone following the budget battle going on in Congress – think about this abit.  First of all, they are ‘currently’ working on what was supposed to be passed last year.  And remember the makeup of Congress at the time.  They could pass anything (think Obama Care), and did with zero Republican support (except a budget).  It is indeed a sad state of affairs.  Through it all, the wascally Republican House has indeed brought forth a budget… the Democrat Senate?  Nope.

   Each and every time I see the rebels charging across the desert in Libya I think of the Oklahoma Land Rush of the late 1890s.  All those covered wagons charging across the plains… close your eyes and I think you will see the same thing.  Makes me giggle at a bad situation each and every time. 

   I am no friend or supporter of ‘Ka-Daf-Eee’, but, as I said very early on… just ‘who’ are the rebels?  We very easily could be arming those responsible for killing Americans in other MidEast wars. Not a good thought.

   If you ‘EVER’ had, or thought you had reason to oppose AARP, read the following:  http://tinyurl.com/4gg383a  I gave up ‘my’ membership during the healthcare debate and my gut was right as is usually the case.

   Wish I could figure Trump’s motive in the birther issue.  Don’t really see it going anywhere, but just what ‘is’ his motive?  Dunno as I think (his bringing it up), completely eliminates any possibility of being taken seriously.  This is one of the things I admire about people who have attained, umm, a certain status – they no longer care what comes out of their mouth. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home