John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, March 10, 2011

This’n That

   I have gotten a kick out of listening to commentators talking about how the current Libyan government has such an advantage over the rebels trying to overthrow them.  Umm, just for a little comparison here… do you think the United States has / had an advantage over the Taliban when B-52s dropped their payload?  This has ‘nothing’ to do with whether or not I support the current government; I have not for at least 35 of the 40 years it has been in power.   Dunno, just wondering.

   The FRENCH are leading the way in the world’s opposition to Gaddafi??? http://goo.gl/7S8Dx  Holy Cow!  It’s OK I guess – President Obama ‘did’ say Gaddafi and his cohorts will be held accountable.  I think he should just call Gaddafi a bully and tell him to quick picking on the rebels.

   I have been surprised and I might add, pleased with Scott Walker’s steadfastness in Wisconsin.  More surprised than pleased in the final analysis.  I am so used to Republicans folding and not using all the tools at their disposal, it is just surprising. 

   Newt Gingrich is toast as a Republican candidate for President of this country – to even imply that his being patriotic contributed to his being unfaithful to his wife is insulting to all thinking Americanos.  The sad part?  Newt is probably one of the smartest candidates out there. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home