John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This’n That

   I’m retired and don’t have to drive like those who are still working – it appears to me ya’ll better get locked in because I am of the opinion The President’s policies are engineered to not only make fossil fuels more scarce, but force change in this country. Witness the latest:  http://goo.gl/1ZNY0   This does not just happen folks – it is a concerted effort on the part of the administration IMHO.

   Didja ever wonder when a horrific tornado comes along and the media says something like – this is the worst tornado to hit since 19 and 62 or some such lingo.  Umm, I wonder what caused it back then, the looming ice age?  Or, you will hear someone around 25-30 say… I’ve never seen flooding so bad around here. Umm, you are only 25.  This is not to minimize the terrible floods and storms presently inundating the southern portions of this country; I just listen to words. 

   I still think Trumps flirtation is media hype – just not buying it! The only reason he has backing at all is because people perceive he has a couple of items swinging tween his legs.  Put it any way you want, that is the reason.  They will skewer him.

   Dunno what the experience of others who have served their country in the military has been, but speaking for myself… in the last ten years I have been thanked more for my military service than I was ever thanked while on active duty.  In fact, I’m not sure I was ‘ever’ thanked while on active duty.  I find this peculiar, but I think I also know what it means.  The Pendulum ‘will’ swing the other way.   When it does, it will mean nothing to me, but for those of today who have known nothing but hearing ‘thanks’ it will be a shocker. 

   This story should scare you to death and help you understand we cannot continue this path.  http://goo.gl/SsalD  Wages account for the lowest share of income since the govmint began keeping track.  And a record 18.3% of income was payment FROM the govmint.  Hang on you young taxpayers.  I have a few more years to kick the can.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home