John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

A Few Passing Thoughts

   So I see Micky Ds is gonna hire 50K people all at one whack.  I wonder what happened back in October 2010 – oh, that’s right, McDonalds was granted a waiver  from The President’s health care fiasco.  Further, what happened to the tried and true democrat reply of McDonald’s jobs just being burger flipper jobs.  Today they are great jobs.  Un-fricking believable.

   I am not too sure what to make of this, but I doubt it matters. I don’t think Huckabee will run anyway. http://goo.gl/4ar9j Sorta like looking for an birth certificate.

   It will be interesting if Trump runs.  They will rip him from one end to another, just like any other Republican – the difference?  Trump doesn’t give a rat’s patooie.  Just does not care.  I hope he does just for the diversion.  Not sure he’d garner my vote, but it would be fun to see him run.

   http://goo.gl/jjpkC  First of all, I have NOTHING against any company that can get by without paying taxes.  If the lawyers can find the loopholes to get the company off, there is only one culprit…. and if you have to be schooled as to who is at fault for tax law, shame on you. I ‘do’ however blame the democrats for their hypocrisy in naming the head of GE, Jeffery Immelt to be the jobs czar.  Hypocrites one and all. 

   Sure get a kick out of Pelosi and crew complaining about the budget sausage being cooked right now.  I am talking about THIS year’s budget, the one Pelosi and crew were supposed to pass.  They were afraid to put it out in an election year, and now the chicks are coming home to roost.  Shut it down – hang tough and stick it in their craw. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home