John Smyzer's Ramblings

Monday, July 18, 2011

Rambling Along Life’s Path

http://goo.gl/r6H8W  I hate to think these wingnuts are following me, but I suggested this some time ago.  Why even have a debt ceiling.  Just keep printing the M O N E Y Mr. President.  Drive all the way over the cliff.  Taker down 50’ mate.

http://goo.gl/4iLPU  I have zero clue where the News Corp / (READ AS FOX) situation will end, but it is fun watching the U.S. media slobber all over themselves wishing and hoping FOX goes down.  They are having difficulty containing themselves.

I was hoping when Casey got discharged from jail she would stay with Jose and be confined to the house for, oh, say, three years babysitting the young'uns.  Probably would have been justice.

For those of you who tell me The President is willing to compromise, will you name me one specific he has agree to cut?  Just one my lovelies, just one.  Remember, I said specific, not some silver tongued spewage of words. 

Gas is going up again after a short decline.  Release all of our reserves Mr. President.  You have already released 31 million gallons – just let it go; show us you care… put us in further jeopardy.  Show us just how courageous you are. Let it all go, pullleeezzze?  I can’t fill my tank. (sob)

http://goo.gl/m4med  The attacks on Bachmann begin in earnest.  And it would not matter what Republican woman ran.  If she has an ( R ) in front of her name, they will attack viciously. Nice to know it before it even happens.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home