John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Uncle Omar

   Question for the class – if Uncle Omar has been here since the early 90s, and Uncle Omar not only had a valid drivers license but also a social security number, just how does an ( I L L E G A L ) get these documents?  He is here ILLEGALLY people!!!

   If you still do not believe we in these United States have a problem with illegal immigration, then I do not know how to break it to you.  I can’t even git too excited about this crap anymore. I am a racist ass just because I would like ‘and expect’ the laws of this country to be enforced. If that makes me racist, then I am proudly so and proclaim it to the world.

   In the final analysis, I’d like to know just how many benefits from the new and softer FEDERAL FAMILY have been granted to Uncle Omar.  Not the hard federal government, the softer and gentler  “federal family” we now are all a part of heah in these United States. Sickening!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home