John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Just a Lookin at The News

   http://goo.gl/5nsM3  I don’t really care what your party affiliation is, or who you blame for Fast and Furious; for our Attorney General (from whatever party) to NOT at least call and console the aggrieved family is a disgrace.  Insolent ass!

   President Obama is showing real courage by delaying the Keystone Pipeline decision until 2012.  At least that is when it appears the decision will be made.  That way, whichever way he decides, the upcoming election will be over.  Real courageous doncha think?  The dirty little secret is those opposed to this pipeline don’t want a pipeline ‘anywhere’.  They want a windmill.

   http://goo.gl/Ihj9e  The differences between the Tea Party and OWS are almost perfectly enunciated in this article.  Speaking for myself – I am by no means in the 1% financially; I am, without equivocation on the side of the so-called 1%.

   Just a thought or two regarding the supposed 1% – I suspect the following people are in the 1% – Buffett, Gates, Bezo, Jobs (yes I know he’s deceased) – here is my point.  Take those billionaires, do you think the billions they have accumulated through free enterprise skews the numbers just abit?  I guess one can make numbers say anything they want, but think about it just abit. 

   http://goo.gl/MeKK0  This is a disgusting story purporting mishandling of war dead by the Air Force.  I want you to imagine, just imagine if President Bush were still in office.  Just close your eyes, lean back and think about his still being President.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home