John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hell Is Indeed Going To Freeze

   I have followed politics since I was an early teenager.  I am now 66 years of age.  Since the time Social Security was passed and up until this past year, the Democrat Party has accused the Republicans of trying to gut Social Security – UNTIL LAST YEAR!!

   All of a sudden, with the suspension of the payroll taxes  which are to fund Social Security, it has been sold as a tax cut to the Americano peoples.  Absolutely unbelievable!  Can  you even begin to imagine if Bush were proposing this fiasco? 

   I know “I” never thought I’d see this happen… then today the ‘elephants’ capitulated for continuation through the end of this year.  We are worse than sheeple.  It is disgusting, it is dishonest, and the people are not being told the consequences.

   Dear Heavenly Father, please look down on us with kindness and compassion for us; we are going to need it in the end, (if we make it to the end). 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home