John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Scottie McClellan

It is apparent by now, no matter who says what about the administration (especially if it's derogatory), it will be swallowed hook line and sinker by the left.  Nobodies minds will be changed in matters of this nature.  So, here's what I think.

I place Scot McClellan in the 'same' category as military generals who say nothing while serving and then speak out post their retirement.  Any general officer who has attained that rank has enough time in service to retire if they really do not believe in their mission(s).   For them to wait until they leave shows me two things: 1) they have no gonads and 2) they should not have been leading in the first place.

Scot McClellan got fired.  The very man the media called every name in the book as incompetent is now their guru.  I think he has proved their first assumption correct. 

Speaking for me only - my <respect> would be mucho higher if people of this ilk took their stands when it counted, not when they think it makes them look good.

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home