John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, May 02, 2008

Hillary and Fox Network

I have zero clue if you got to see Hillary being interviewed by Bill O'Reily on Fox, but herewith an observation.

Whether or not you agreed with her answers (and I certainly did not some), Hillary was better than any candidate I've seen in over over thirty years of observing. 

She was feisty, charming and took no flak from O'Reily. While Barrack can deliver a speech better than anyone else on the scene today, off the cuff he can not hold a candle to Hillary.  And McCain either. 

What a volatile campaign season we  have been through - I think as of today the Democrat Party is beginning  to wonder whether or not Barrack can be elected. 

Anyway, I, John S. Wilson hereby apologize for praising Hillary, but she showed me something during this interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home