John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Democrat Race in PA

It is oh so entertaining to watch.  In a year when the Democrat party should be able to nominate Adolph himself and win, it is interesting to watch the kinks clogging up their march to victory.

It should be obvious by now that Hillary is not gonna give up something she 'believes' she is entitled to inheriting, e.g. the nomination of her party.  It now appears to me that she will (if she has to), destroy Barrack if she is not going to get the nomination herself.

What intrigues me most is the introduction of race in this contest.  I mean, Hillary must feel like Richard Nixon himself only garnering 10% of the black vote in Pennsylvania.  Or any other republican for that matter, at least in my lifetime.  I wonder just how that feels to her and ole Bill. 

I do believe Reverend Wright hurt Obama as well as his association with William Ayers.  Older Americans, and Americans in general are a forgiving lot, however, the do not forgive some who has damned America as recently as this past year, nor someone who has never even apologized for bombing one of our government establishments.  Especially older Americans.

I think now, and I mean as of today... even though it seems impossible, I think Hillary is going to be able to convince enough 'super delegates' that Barrack is tainted merchandise.  Things have however, changed quickly in this race and I reserve the right to change my mind downstream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home