John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Am Slow, But Learning

http://tinyurl.com/2roj7w

So 'this' one is for Hillary - Will  she now have to apologize for him?  Pretty amazing stuff.

This is quite sad to me; I believe we are going to go backwards twenty, maybe thirty years. 

Look - I was raised on a farm in NW Iowa - I never saw (in person), a person of color until I was  fifteen years old.  I remember Little Rock - it was on TV every day for what seemed forever. 

For Barrack Obama or anyone else listening - I think you have now blown your chance to be 'my' President.  To have brought 'this' issue back to the fore at this point in time?  Ya blew it Barrack.  Just where is that judgement you talked about?  "YOU" said words mean something... unhuh, they do.

Are you all beginning to understand why Hillary has hung in there?  I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home