John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

RealClearPolitics - Articles - GOP Stunned By Loss in Mississippi

Looks Like a Blood Bath is Coming

RealClearPolitics - Articles - GOP Stunned By Loss in Mississippi

I dunno why they should be 'stunned'.  The seat was won by a 'conservative' democrat.  Umm, against raising taxes.  Duh, pro life.  Issues the republican party used to own.  So what in the sam hill is surprising?  Tell me even one national republican leader espousing being a conservative.... just one.... I'm waiting.  McCain is as close to a democrat as I ever, and I do mean ever want to be.  

It looks to me like a political blood bath for the republican party come November.  Sort of like a kid gone bad.  Sometimes they have to get all the way into the gutter before climbing out.  Scary for the country as a whole, yes I know, in my mind at least.  It's OK; I am used to being alone on issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home