John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dynamite Don Imus Ha Ha Ha Ha

Remember when I wrote about Don Imus??? I said, and I quote: "One last note - on today's show, among his (Imus's), blubbering apologies, Imus made a statement that evidently I am the only one who heard. He said, and I quote. "I should not be fired, and I will not be fired without repercussions". He did not elaborate, but it sure made my ears perk up. Words do mean something, and "I" wonder just what repercussions means. :)" Unquote.

Note the following:

**EXCLUSIVE 10:19 AM ET ** Radio host Don Imus has agreed to settle his contract with CBS for $20 million, and a non disparaging clause, legal sources claim. The move opens the possibility Imus will soon return to the airwaves -- on WABC in New York! [Top radio executive strongly dismisses Imus will be offered WABC slot] Developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/

http://tinyurl.com/5x7

What a country - Words do indeed mean something. ha ha ha ha ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home