John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

ABC News

I had gotten so very tired of what I perceived as bias on NBC Evening News, I had switched to ABC with Charlie Gibson. He is the fatherly type doncha know. So ABC's opening tease last night was about Karl Rove, and how did they play it??? The President loses what he describes as the architect of his presidency.



I have 1K in dollars to anyone who can find where President Bush has EVER said that... what he said was... and this was just after his election, as he turned to Rove - "the architect". He was giving credit to who had orchestrated his election. I have zero doubt Rove had mucho input into the daily goings on within the administration, but the mis-use of this simple phrase drives me nutso. Words do mean something; in this case, it was a simple acknowledgment of what Rove had accomplished.



I know the mainstream is snarly about the fact Rove was not frog marched out the door; you can bet if they had anything on him, even an ingrown toenail, they'd use same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home