John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, June 15, 2007

Recommendation

If you want an excellent program that does everything but slice your bread, I have it for you.

ASuite is an application launcher. It is designed to work with removable storage (uses relative paths) media like USB sticks, hard drives, iPods, etc...

This release includes new window Scan folder, scheduler, read only mode for CD/DVD, launcher options, update system and other changes and bug fixes. For more details,
http://www.salvadorsoftware.com/

If you want to go straight to the download,just go here:
http://www.salvadorsoftware.com/Download (NOTE): I recommend the very top option as it doesn't even need to be unzipped, just click on the file once downloaded and install it where you want.

There are a total of 161 applications in this Suite and trust me when I say - there are some nice ones here. It is not a large download as it is designed for a USB drive; I installed in on a USB drive 'AND' on my hard drive. Very nice. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home