John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, June 01, 2007

Immigration -

I've said for some time that I think the immigration issue is waaaay bigger than what Washington tries to make it out to be... I now think, in the final analysis this bill is going to be rammed down our throats, the people be hanged.

If the bill does succeed, in my mind it will be the end of the republican party. And I don't just mean for a few years, I mean, 'The End'. Many I'm sure will be happy to see the demise of said republicans; myself, after watching their performance in the past 6-7 years believe they deserved to be taken to the wood shed. However, methinks the pendulum won't have anywhere to swing back to once they are decimated.

I absolutely know we are not going to deport the 12 - 20 million illegals in this country. OK fine. But, I want NO NEW bill passed until the fricking border is secured. I have indeed reconciled myself to the fact those here are going to be given amnesty - PERIOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home