John Smyzer's Ramblings

Monday, May 21, 2007

Immigration Bill


    I dunno how you feel about this bill, but I hope it goes down in flames.  All I really needed to know is who announced it, one each Theodore Kennedy.  For those that don't know, Teddy is the one who authored the previous bill waaay back there that was supposed to fix our immigration problems once and for all.



    Thank goodness for the Internet is all I have to say - years ago these things would be passed and then we would be notified.  Now, we can do some searching and find out what is going on before it is crammed down our throats.  It may be anyway, but at least we don't have the excuse we didn't know.  



    I do not let The President off on this either.  For whatever reason, he is backing this and he couldn't be more wrong. As for me?  I will settle for a new bill.  Here is the verbiage in toto:  Senate Bill #: S001a - Title: Immigration 2007 - The United States will enforce all immigration laws currently on the books. The end.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home