John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Paul McNulty - Assistant Attorney General

I guess this guy is [quitting] / [resigning] towards the end of this summer. One can think what they want about General Gonzales and all the crapola being reported out of his office, but I can't really figure out why Paul's leaving is being portrayed as it is - "IF" he were leaving as an act of conscience, don't you think he'd do it post haste? This sort of reporting drives me nutso.

I'm saying, because of 'when' he is leaving, he is part of any administration well into their second term... leaving in order to utilize his status to garner a better paying position in the real world, and not the fantasy land we call government. And "IF" he is leaving because of the fired attorney issue, and waiting till the end of summer, then he is as emasculated as the rest of them. Until I hear him speak, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home