John Smyzer's Ramblings

Monday, October 09, 2006

They Say It Is Over

I mowed today during my normal time to watch the political shows. I knew what the subject would be - Mr. Foley. I have picked up enough on the news, the papers, the blogs et al. to know that 'they' say, it is over. We will have a turn over in congress, many thinking 'both' houses. So, I guess there is not much reason to vote eh? NOT! I will vote and if I could possibly vote in the bay area, I guess I'd vote for Ms. Pelosi. After all, she 'is' gonna drain the swamp. Okeedokee Nancy, come on in - the water is fine.

Somewhere Bill Clinton is laughing his hinny off.... Foley is 'frying' for words, The President got umm, an actual servicing, convinced the nation it was not sex, further convinced the nation it was his private business, and here we are. Ha ha ha ha, laughing hysterically. Furthermore, North Korea, the war, Hugo Chavez, notta - not as important as Mr. Foley. For goodness sakes America, he has apologised, he 'is' in therapy, he 'has' / 'was' molested, (by a priest no less)... do not all these things excuse him??? Naaaa.

There really is no excuxe for republicans - and again, if Hastern 'knew' run him out also. May as well have a good purge. May as well emascalate'em all. The world will continue to spin - well, 'maybe'... did you just hear a rumble somewhere??? Asia maybe? Naaaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home