John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, October 06, 2006

More on Foley

I guess it depends on whose ox is being gored. Last night I was channel surfing just to see if anyone was at least talking about the page and whether or not this had been a setup. The setup allegation had been slipped into the mix earlier in the day.

On MSNBC there was nothing but venom... this was on Joe Scarboroughs show. Over on FOX, Hannity and Combs they were at least discussing the possibilities. Yup, depends on the side you want to be right.

The only thing I will say is this. I have not heard one person in authority state they are not glad Foley is gone. You can contrast that with whomever you like. As for me? I am glad he's OUT, and if an investigation reveals Republicans in the leadership (or any other for that matter), knew of the [instant messages] and did not reveal same, I will call for their being prosecuted to the fullest immediately.

And one other thing - "I for one" am sick of whomever, the minute they are 'caught' opting for rehab, saying they have a drinking problem, saying they were molested et al. Absolute pablum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home