John Smyzer's Ramblings

Sunday, September 10, 2006

ABC 9/11 Movie

So, will it be shown? Cain't tell yet. Will it be worth watching? Dunno. It sounds like it has been shredded / edited / changed, pick your own descriptive. I've had my calander tagged for three weeks to be sure to watch. I still will (if it is on at all).

Here is what interests me the most. From what I've heard and read, neither the Clinton administration 'nor' the Bush administration get off scott free in this [docu-drama]. Both administrations are portrayed as being deficient in having this country properly defended. Umm, just wondering if anyone has heard the Bush administration demanding the [DOCU-DRAMA] be pulled.

I wonder if 'only' the Bush administration were being castigated, would the Clinton lawyers be demanding the [DOCU-DRAMA] be pulled??? Hmmmm????

Pardone - I really must go and retch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home