John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, October 21, 2005

The Difference

Fri Oct-21-2005 12:22

As it pertains to The Special Prosecutor(s)... I discern a clear difference between Republicans and Democrats. It is clear as I write this memo that 'somebody' is leaking information from the Grand Jury involved in the Valarie Plame case... so what you might say? I don't really care personally, but this is my observation contrasting the difference in the parties.

Have you heard anybody disparaging the special prosecutor, Mr. Fitzgerald? No you haven't... contrast that with Ken Starr when his grand jury investigated President Clinton... forget what he was investigating.

Have you heard anyone complaining about the money being spent for the grand jury? Nope again. I 'think' you can then conclude that the Republicans (if Rove / Libby et al) are infact indicted, will desert them in a heartbeat... I know "I" will... however, if it turns out one or both are 'not' indicted... you then watch the change in the Democrats... they will crucify this prosecutor just like the last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home