John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Poundage Lost

Ha ha - I have been gently reminded by two different folks that I had promised to reveal the weight loss post my doctors visit on 14 October. So help me, I had forgotten that promise, but... OK.

I 'was' slightly disappointed initially, but after reflection and talking to the doctor, I realize I was beating myself up for naught. Somewhere (I think it was Lowes), between July 22 and this doctor visit, I spotted a scale on the floor... jumped on it and was astounded - turns out, 'that' particular scale was probably on the floor for a reason - I am now suspecting it was not functioning properly.

Anyway - the actual loss has been 19 pounds. It is my intent to make it another 19, a little at a time I suppose, but a slow steady progression is what one should shoot for anyway, NOT large drops and then back up again. I'll say one thing... I am grateful I/we both like salads, and I am also glad I like vinegar and oil, cause we are ingesting allot of salad these days. I particularly like a nice New York strip steak grilled and sliced on top of my salad. YUM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home