John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Mr. Keyes

I have followed Alan Keyes for many years. I remember during the 2000 primaries, he gave the best speeches of any candidate. Because of the fire he could bring forth, after he was eliminated from the republican race he was sought after to be on talk shows because he was known to voice his opinion. I generally agreed with much of what he spewed.

One of the things he spewed about was Hillary's running for senator from New York since she was not even a resident there... and again, I was in total agreement with Mr. Keyes. Now it's four years later and what do we have? Mr. Keyes, a resident of Maryland is running as the republican candidate from the great state of Illinois. How in the world he can do this with a straight face is beyond me, but he does. Out of principle he should not run... he is a hypocrite. At a minimum he should take back what he aid about Hillary.... how can it be I am on Hillary's side in anything is equally bizarre but... truth at times is stranger than fiction.

One thing you can count on Illinois... you will hear some entertaining debates - trust me on that one. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home