John Smyzer's Ramblings

Monday, August 16, 2004

Mr. Kerry

Does anyone remember the phrase that goes something like this???? It does not matter whether it is true or not, it is the seriousness of the allegation and it must be investigated. Used in checking on The Presidents military service... used on checking into The President's early years as a wild young man...used on Clarence Thomas of the Supreme Court. I do believe I could go on and on on naming folks it applies to, and the press definitely agreed. So, why is it, the press refuses to check into the allegations that have been made by the 200 service members 'against' Mr. Kerry? I have seen this man Oneil on several interviews. I have seen venomous interviewers almost foam at the mouth trying to shut him up... he is soft spoken and refuses to get rattled. "SOMETHING" is wrong... they won't even let him answer sometimes.

I think cracks are starting to show up. The fact that Mr. Kerry now has historian David Brinkley revising the dates of his Cambodian incursion; the cracks are beginning to show. He, (Mr.Kerry) had said the Christmas spent in Cambodia was a turning point in his life, spending Christmas in Cambodia... turns out it was not true. So he trots out a presidential historian to literally re-write this episode. Pretty amazing. I guess in my mind, were you a reporter, do you not think this could be the most important story of the year? Finding out if indeed someone running for thehighest office in this land has been lying??? Just wondering, because to use Mr. Kerry's words, this episode was 'seared into my mind'. Hmmm, and then they admit he wasn't even there??? I'll be doggone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home