John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, June 19, 2009

Killing The Fly & More

http://tinyurl.com/kszzac

   President Obama:  “I’m going to start at where I’ll contrast…”.  Now, the link above is ‘the’ infamous killing of the fly by The President.  I have purposefully waited to see if any commentator had the same thought I did; evidently none have.

   Twenty seconds into the video he says what is in quotes above. To me, that implies he is telling his aide to reposition the teleprompter to that spot.  That further implies the interview is  fully scripted… and therefore if the teleprompter is not positioned to where he left off he is lost. 

   Am I the only one who has seen this??? Or, as many have suggested, am I full of crapola?  Dunno, but it sure seems like to me the ‘great one’ needs a teleprompter at all times, in all settings to be effective… which indeed he is when speaking. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home