John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rewards of Paying On Time

   I see in today’s New York Times in an article by Andrew Martin good credit risks are going to be rewarded.  Supposedly, those who have paid their credit cards without carrying a balance will soon be rewarded with an yearly fee. 

   Supposedly this will compensate for the loss of revenue card companies will realize as they weed out their risky card carriers. Well I have news for them; I do not need them, never have needed them – I have used them – used being the key word.  I have used credit card companies to allow ‘me’ to earn interest until the last possible moment.

   So, I could care less – I will, if need be, drop any credit card that says I will own a yearly fee.  Simple to say - “BITE ME”!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home