John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Passing Thoughts

Any irony to the fact The President flies to Iowa on Earth Day?  I mean, is Air Force One a green mosheen?  Just wondering.

I like looking at the female anatomy; no apologies there.  I ‘do’ get tired of watching Fox News run over and over, and over again a good looking woman when there is not change in the story.  The latest?  Miss California post her bashing by the goofball judge.  Btw, her position on marriage is once again the classic response by the left.  I don’t care what the issue; if you do not agree with them you are mud. 

Been reading about GE shareholders being outraged at MSNBC’s bias – does my heart good.  I used to enjoy the opposing views, now they are tedious and I spotted this trend long ago.  Gives one abit of hope.

Yes Ms. Napalitano – I am a terrorist according to your definition. Sad state of affairs.  And I guess I am proud to be so identified. Ahh, feels good to finally be ou

Technorati Tags: ,

ted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home