John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Did He Bow or Not?

   Holy Moly!!!  Such a bunch of bull stein ofski regarding whether or not The President bowed to the Saudi King or did he not bow to the Saudi King.  Now, I have heard all the arguments about whether or not ‘any’ president should or should not.  Personally?  Don’t care.  Here is what I do care about.  He ‘did’ bow.  I have watched it in slo mo, in fast forward, in 3D, in whirl wind mode.  He bowed.  Please do not insult my fricking intelligence, if there’s any left, by telling me he did not bow.  I don’t care if he did or not White House spokespeople. Go chase a dadgummed pirate or something useful. smile_baringteeth

1 Comments:

  • Obama, the President of the United States and leader of the free world, bows to a Saudi King who represents a despotic regime noted for its’ human rights violations, a birthplace of terrorists, a symbol of everything that is an antithesis to our system of government, and it’s no big deal?

    I consider myself fortunate to have been born in a republic. I appreciate that as a citizen of a republic, I need not bow to any man or woman. We are all created equal, and blood lines do not make one person superior. This gesture by Obama should rankle every citizen for when Obama bowed as President of the United States, we all bowed.

    He did bow, see the video from the latest angle:

    http://tinyurl.com/obamabowedtowow

    By Blogger Ju, at 5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home