John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Passing Thoughts

   Recently I heard they are considering doing away with 2-ply toilet paper because it is takes too many ‘young’ trees to make the product.  Today while shopping I, for the first time saw 3-ply toilet paper.   Because my ass is so chapped from what is happening economically, I bought some, and I will sigh with total content each time it is utilized.

   I saw probably one of the most despicable things ‘ever’ on ‘The View’ today.  Babawawa was interviewing some dude who dresses as a woman, in drag.  Seems he has not done so for nearly a year, and before she even asked the question I knew where Babs was going.  She directly asked him if the Bush administration  was the reason he had not been performing for a year.  He of course agreed and went on to say the atmosphere within the Big House is now soooo much betta cuz of who occupies said house.  Despicable is all I can say. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home