John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Abit of Traveling

   I went to Vegas this past weekend – a first for me.  One of the things I did was go to the top of the Eiffel Tower (replica). On the way up, I swear I was getting nauseous.  Once the door opened I was OK, but on the way up I thought I may not be able to get out of the elevator.  Anyway, the attached video clip was shot from my camera.  It is a water show put on by the hotel across the street every hour on the hour.  The music is “Got Bless The U.S.A.”.

   I’m glad I went, but probably the only reason I’d ever go again would be to see the Hoover Dam.  Simply didn’t know enough this time around. And, if the economy is depressed, I’d surely hate to go out there when the economy is booming… Holy Cow!!! People everywhere.

   OK, so there is no video attached… when I went to insert same, it said the file was too big.  If you are interested in seeing it, let me know and I will provide a way to do so.

smile_angry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home