John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, June 05, 2009

The Czar Administration

Have you got any idea how many czars have been appointed by this administration (The President)?  I mean, this is getting outta control doncha think?  Definition of czar:

   1. an emperor or king.

   2. (often initial capital letter) the former emperor of Russia.

   3. an autocratic ruler or leader.

   4.any person exercising great authority or power in a particular field: a czar of industry.

I had thought I’d heard we were up to 14, so began to do abit of research – if I’m reading correctly, we are now up to twenty-one.  Read definitions 3 and 4 above.  These folks are responsible to only ‘one’ individual, name is President Obama.  What sort of government are we turning into? 

If this does not scare you, it should.  I don’t know how long it is going to take for the general populace to awaken from their stupor; I can only hope it happens before it is too late.

1 Comments:

  • Afraid I have to agree with you fully, which I wish I did not have to do. It's just amazing how many people are walking around this ol' US of A that know all the batting averages of all the major pro baseball players and do not know a thing about what has transpired in the last several months in our Government.

    Can't blame Obama totally. Where's our Senate and Congressmen? They are all (members of both parties) up "on the hill" fighting with each other on our nickel.

    I truly believe it's too late.

    By Anonymous Loren, at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home