John Smyzer's Ramblings

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

General Motors

   I nor anyone else knows where this is going to end.  The only thing I know for sure is I am not happy with what has happened so far.  Just goes against the grain, albeit my grain. 

   I also know I’ve lost my investment dollars… not enough to worry about, and yes I was speculating.  Not a big deal.  My real issue is what has been ‘given’ to these yaybirds.  The unions in particular. 

   I’d like just one person to name off five companies, large unionized companies that are successful.  I will be waiting for the replies.  Their time has come; their time has gone. 

   Btw, I have had several GM vehicles, have one now.  I suspect it will be the last, because I think what is going to happen is, this government bailout is only delaying the inevitable.  I suspect these actions are going to prevent unemployment from going above ten percent and then it, (the new GM) will fail anyway.  I wish them well, but methinks it is not going to work.  Know why?  The government is running the show.  Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home