John Smyzer's Ramblings

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Florida Tornado(s

So I'm listening to the new and improved FEMA director today (his name is not important) - he was yakkin about how FEMA was really gonna show'em how they had improved for 'this' disaster. What a crock. I wanted to vomit, in fact one of my cats 'was' vomiting and maybe that is why I thought I needed to... regardless, his statement brought back Katrina so vividly all over again.

One more time, and I don't care who is director of FEMA, or who is President - if another disaster the magnitude of Katrina hits this country, it will not matter who is director of anything. It will be a disaster, 'precisely like Katrina'. (One caveat please). Sane people will have evacuated the scene. I am talking strictly about property damage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home