John Smyzer's Ramblings

Saturday, October 29, 2005

PlameGate

Umm, who dunnit? Doggone it! I feel cheated! I thought we would find out who leaked her name!!! We didn't. I thought that was the reason for the grand jury! Arrgh - yup, one of the smartest (acknowledged by many), lawyers in this country (ole Scooter), evidently told lies to the grand jury - evidently to the extent that 'other' smart people say... sumpin is rotten in the case. Well, what a revelation. Where is Bob Novak?? I want to hear from HIM!! He had stated that when the special prosecutor let his report he (Novak) would speak. Now, with the way the report was put out, I doubt we hear from Mr. Novak - and 'he' is gittin up there in years... please speak Robert.

I still am struck by the difference between the treatment this special prosecutor has gotten and Ken Starr - just amazing... and, if Scooter lied, purjured himself, he needs to go and pay the piper, no hemming and hawwing... I just want to know the STORY - we haven't gotten it yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home