John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, April 08, 2005

Sandy 'Burglar' Berger

What a guy this Sandy man is - here is a fellow that had [ the highest ] security clearance one can get in this country, and he was stuffing things in his socks and pants. And the best part? He got away with it - another one carrying the Clinton water - he gets a three year suspension from accessing classified material, e.g. loss of his security clearance.
Let me tell you one simple fact. Anyone granted access to material such as he had access to signs a Classified Nondisclosure Agreement. That agreement basically says you are going to jail if you 'do' disclose. And trust me when I say, the little people 'would' go to jail. As one who worked in that world for many years, this specific case sickens me more than most, and it rattles my faith in my country's government.
Sandy Berger, perhaps more than anyone in government knew precisely what he was doing. He was getting rid of evidence of 'some kind'; we little people will never know. I think I could even accept the face he is a sneaking weasel, a lower than snake dung human being IF I JUST KNEW WHAT HE REMOVED. Even if I knew what he removed he is a weasel!!! This is a 'clear' violation of Title 18, United States Code, a United States criminal law.
One passing note - I asked my local security person if he was aware of the Berger incident - he had never heard of him. I guess I am further appalled but don't have a clue what to do but shake my head. IYAMADUMMY ! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home