John Smyzer's Ramblings

Friday, April 01, 2005

Change is About

I've decided to turn over a new leaf. The first 59 years have been one thing - surely it will turn around in the second half of my life. Accordingly, I have decided to:

1) Become a member of the Democratic Party and work actively for the election of Democrats
2) Attend all functions at the office - become 'one of the chosen few' who agrees with the boss man
3) Fully support Hillary Rodman Clinton in her run for POTUS. I have forgiven, in fact forgotten the past
4) Fully support the euphoria that is realized when starving people to death. No more donations to the food bank or anything else. I do not want to take away anyone's pleasure.
5) Lobby my congressman to increase taxes by at least 20% - we are 'not' paying enough and I think we should 'all' do our share.

I feel better already having made these five decisions. I think I will let them settle into my consciousness awhile before listing anymore. I hope you understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home