John Smyzer's Ramblings

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The Palin Syndrome

   I sure wish I could put my finger on the left’s infatuation with Sarah.  I guess the only conclusion I can come up with is, they are afraid of her.

   For what it’s worth, I do not think she will ever hold a national office, and not because of her ideas, but because of the way she sounds.  When she is giving a delivered speech, it is OK, but when speaking off the cuff, I think she comes across as umm, screechy.  A nagging woman if you will. 

   I am not anti-woman.  And umm, she does not have to be good looking.  I’m thinking Ghandi, Meir, Thatcher.  Contrast what Sarah sounds like while speaking to those ladies.  And I have one other, maybe even two others who I will use as contrast.  Meg Whitman and Carly Fiorina.  Meg is running for governor of California and Carly is running for the Senate in California.

   Regardless, I don’t much care what others think; I ‘do’ like Sarah… I just do not believe ‘the people’ will be able to accept the sound of her voice on a daily basis. Of course you do know what they say about opinions. smile_wink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home