John Smyzer's Ramblings

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Political Landscape

   Dunno where we are headed, but a few observations.

1) Interesting to watch The President’s poll numbers fall.  I suspect the independents have finally seen the ‘words’ were just ‘words’.  Point of fact, The President is and has been doing precisely what he said he would, but “I” he said it so poetically I don’t think anybody believed him.

2)  I think more than anything the polls show the down the middle split in this country.

3)  If Brown wins in Mass. it will be something to behold.  Coakley has made bonehead blunder after bonehead blunder, but usually, in the past, blunders have never affected the outcome there.

4)  I continue to be amazed at who people look to for their news / views.  I mean, who really talks about Pelosi, Reid, and other leaders in Congress.  Think of your friends and associates.  They probably talk about the talking heads on radio and or TV vice the people really making the decisions. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home