John Smyzer's Ramblings

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Health Care - ‘Again’

   On the 16th of December as we were told Senator Benjamin Nelson of Nebraska was the last holdout, I told anyone who was listening it was bull puckey.  I said, he’d fall into line just like the rest of them.

   Last night <the day before the big vote>, at a party, I told anyone who was listening Benjamin would fold like an accordion. 

   Today he did.  Duh!!!

   He supposedly got 48 million buckeroos for the great state of Nebraska for Medicaid payments (saving the Nebraska taxpayers money).  Being from Nebraska I should be happy.  I have bile in my throat.  Makes me physically sick.  We are doomed

   Oh but you say, everyone will be covered, and everyone will have to buy insurance.  Nope.  If you can’t afford insurance now, what in the name of Hades makes you think you will be able to come up with a premium now?  You will be ‘GIVEN’ the money in the form of tax credits.  And the taxpayer will be wet in their panties and or shorts whichever applies, knowing they have made everyone whole.  What a crock of crap. 

   And we haven’t even gotten there yet… but one can see what’s coming so clearly it is like a freight train. I hope the nation’s capitol gets 45 inches of snow so those  “IDIOTS” can’t get out!!   They should be ashamed. 

   One senator was truthful… ole Tommy Harkin of Iowa.  Comes right out and said it and ya’ll betta listen!!! “This is only the beginning”.

   And finally, the Republicans are NOT off the fricking hook here.  They ‘had’ control of both houses of Congress and got thrown out on their butts because they spent like drunken Airmen – I used Airmen to git the Sailors off the hook for once.  Throw them ‘all’ out on their dirty filthy buttocks.

   Yes, I am pissed off!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home