John Smyzer's Ramblings

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Snowmen

We’ve had enough snow to build mucho snowmen.  I was out and about again today and suddenly noticed I have not seen even one snowman. 

What gives I wonder.  When we moved to town in 19 and 59 A.D. I was 15 ish.  We had a large snow storm as I recall, and we built snowmen and even a snow fort. 

Today I suspect the culprit is video games.  Probably the same reason I didn’t have even one lad come and ask if I wanted my snow shoveled.  Seems we made some dinero as young lads… had sore backs, but made some funds.

So how many have you seen?

1 Comments:

  • I've some around here. I didn't take a count. I've also seen pics posted on facebook by friends in this area of snowmen they built. Maybe your area is much more sophisticated. :-)

    By Blogger Tootsie, at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home