John Smyzer's Ramblings

Monday, January 14, 2008

This Will Be Interesting

Watching the democrat party 'probable' nominees duke it out is quite revealing.  Hillary is not going to be able to resist showing her true colors (pun intended).

Watching her bring out her surrogates (both black and white) to impugn Barrack is breathtaking to me.  What has surprised me for as long as I've been aware is how the black populace of this country more or less falls in step with the democrat party - lockstep actually.  Been that way as long as I can remember. This particular election may finally reveal the dirty little secret. The blacks as a group have been used - for their vote and not much more. 

What has intrigued me all these years is, what have they gained by being in lockstep with the democrat party.  Now, by that, do I mean all would be rosy had they voted for an occasional republican?  No, although we will never know will we.  I can say for sure "I" have been greatly disappointed with the republicans in congress - bigtime. 

Well anyway, this will be fun to watch.  Just the little innuendoes that will reveal the 'real Hillary'. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home